If you are looking to get rid of snakes and snakes or looking for a way to eliminate them from your life, you are in the right place, since here I will teach you the best techniques, tricks and tips to drive away snakes and snakes .
So we invite you to continue reading this article so that you take the appropriate precautions and know the best information to prevent the infestation of snakes in your home.
How to drive away snakes and snakes with repellent?
Before showing the best repellents for snakes and snakes, it is important to mention that the effectiveness of these repellents is always in doubt , and there is no universal chemical to keep snakes and snakes away from your home.
That said, below you will have the most popular products to combat snakes and snakes.
- Mothballs: One of the most popular repellents to combat snakes are mothballs , however, it is important to mention that these can be dangerous for both children and pets due to neurotoxins.
- Sulphur: A repellant that is combined with mothballs is sulfur, and this mixture is really stinky , but with a little rain it can go away. Specialists have indicated that it works with deadly snakes such as the rattlesnake and other important and common species.
There are more commercial products to repel snakes and snakes , however, their effectiveness has not been proven and so far in the field it is better to use sulfur and naphthalene balls.
Homemade repellents to combat snakes and snakes
In the home environment, it is common to hear about the use of natural products such as smoke, pepper spray, lime and even diesel fuel to scare away snakes and snakes. But, it is important to mention that none of the mentioned is a good option as a home remedy to drive away snakes and snakes .
That is why below we will teach you different methods that will help you eliminate snakes from your home and on the other hand preserve the environment without damage.
- Put up a snake fence in your backyard : One of the best options to combat snakes is to buy or build a fence that can keep snakes out of your backyard.
It is recommended to use a galvanized wire mesh fence, more than 20 cm high. As an important fact, you must maintain and check that it does not have holes from time to time , since objects accumulate on the outside that can cause openings or bridges for snakes.
- Trap for snakes and snakes : By nature, snakes hide in cold, damp and dark places , however, they also require the sun and therefore appear in your home. So knowing this, it is important to acquire traps for snakes and snakes that you can place in cellars, barns and basements.
It is important that you also protect areas such as the garage or the attic, with the sticky traps you will be able to check that they are not poisonous and you will have the opportunity to put it in a vase to release it outside or simply wait for the competent authorities to arrive to mobilize the snake.
- Use water to chase it away : Yes, although it may seem a bit dangerous, it is possible that there are many non-venomous snakes in your home , and if this is the case you can use water to chase it away without hurting it.
Use water from your backyard hose so you can safely move it away. It is very important that you only use this technique if you are sure that the snake does not represent any danger to your life or to those around you, otherwise call a professional to remove it from your home.
How to prevent snakes and snakes from appearing in your home?
You already know a couple of products to scare away snakes and snakes, however, it is always better to avoid watching a snake come to your house, so now we will teach you the best prevention methods against a snake or snake.
- Keep the height of grass in your backyard to a minimum : Snakes always look for moist wooded areas with lots of grass and bushes to hide in, which is why one of the best options to prevent the appearance of snakes is to mow the grass frequently . Adding more information to this, it is necessary that you always eliminate the obstacles where they can house a nest, such as piles of leaves, trunks and garbage.
- Eliminate snake food : Many do not notice it, but your house can be a target for snakes and snakes because it harbors a lot of food such as mice, crickets and other insects, so the ideal is that you completely eliminate the population of other pests so that snakes do not appear in your home.
Eliminate rodents in your home by plugging their burrows with rocks and don’t let your pet food sit on the ground too long. This will help you keep your house snake-free.
- Use sealant in your home : If you want to guarantee a safe home for you and your family, you should check your home with a professional and seal each of the cracks that exist, use putty or expanding foam so that no snake can cross your house.
An important piece of information is also to check the chimney or ducts such as air conditioning and seal them with grilles, these should not be larger than 0.3 or 0.5 cm in their holes. Always seek help from a professional to perform these tasks in your home , in this way you can prevent any type of surprise with reference to a snake or snake.
As a last recommendation, if you cannot avoid the snakes, do not try to end their life, you can always go to animal control or another entity so that they can take it to its natural habitat and inform you about how to control snakes and snakes.
With these simple tricks or tips for the home you will have all traces of these beings at bay and you will be able to drive away snakes and snakes without having to resort to acts of violence, without danger and in a healthy peace.